In developing and updating its certification programs, NICET depends on the volunteer efforts of subject matter experts. Through volunteering your time and expertise, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Shape the future of your industry
- Network with other experts in your field
- Earn CPD points
To qualify as a test item writer/reviewer you must meet the following criteria:
- at least ten years' experience in the certification practice area
- extensive and current knowledge of the certification practice area
- the support of your employer to attend in-person, test writing workshops (usually three days in length) and follow-up online test item review sessions (up to a few hours in length)
- Test item writers/reviewers must NOT directly provide training/education in the certification practice area.
See Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
To volunteer, please submit the form below: